We are disappointed that the Queensland State Government has extended the current Covid restrictions. Please read the following as the process has changed to make it more efficient:
- In order to use 100% of our seating capacity bookings are required for Sunday Mass at Mary Immaculate Church.
- Bookings are not required at St John Fisher Church.
- At Masses where more than 1 person per 4 square meters are in attendance, seating is assigned.
- Please note that is very difficult to give people their preferred seats, and we appreciate it if you can sit where asked during this temporary situation. However, we understand those with young children prefer to sit towards the back, for those with young children and bookings, we will do our best to accomodate these preferences.
- If you wish to sit with anyone in particular please book under the one booking.
- Bookings for Sunday morning Masses must be made by 7:00pm Saturday, while bookings for afternoon Masses must be made by 2:00pm Sunday.
- We plan to have a quicker process for those who have booked.
- For various reasons, if you have not booked in time you can still attend Mass, but the process is slower.
- We encourage you to arrive early to allow seating to be allocated.
- Government mandates require masks to be worn unless you have an exempting medical condition.
- Government mandates require the use of QR codes regardless of bookings. If you require assistance please ask the porters.
Please join us in praying for an end to the restrictions