The Queensland State Government has mandated new Covid restrictions which require the following:
- In order to use 100% of our seating capacity bookings are now open again and are required at all Sunday, Monday night, and Saturday Masses at Mary Immaculate Church.
- Bookings are not required at St John Fisher Church.
- At Masses where more than 1 person per 4 square meters are in attendance, seating will be assigned as you enter the church.
- To ensure this process is as quick and efficient as possible please book before 5:00pm on Saturday for Sunday Morning Masses and 3 hours before all other Masses.
- If you have not booked in time you may be asked to wait for those who have made bookings to enter the church.
- We encourage you to arrive in good time to allow seating to be allocated.
- Those who already booked in for upcoming Masses do not need to book again.
- Our regular public schedule will resume on Sunday 4 July.
- Masks are currently required at all times while indoors – this is a correction to our previous statement.